Chasing the Blue Hour over Budapest
I arrived at my chosen location a little earlier than planned – the iconic Buda Castle. After a quick look around and selecting the perfect spot, I set up my tripod and waited for the magic to happen, ready to capture the Blue Hour.
Even though I’ve visited many cities around the world, there’s something truly special about the view of Budapest’s skyline that I never seem to tire of. I love watching the boats on the Danube, the Budapest Eye at Erzsébet Square, and the BalloonFly in City Park – all of which have become an integral part of the city’s landscape. The crowds on the Danube promenade move in a constant wave, while people nearby are lost in the breathtaking view of the river.
I take it all in: the hustle, the beauty, the energy.
As the sun sets and the sky is painted in hues of gold and purple, gradually fading into the cool, serene tones of the Blue Hour, the majestic Chain Bridge’s lights slowly come to life, casting a warm golden glow against the darkening sky.
In the Turkish garden, amid the blooming roses, I discovered a beautiful little fountain that looked absolutely stunning in the soft light of the setting sun, with the hills of Buda rising gracefully in the background. The garden quickly became one of my favorite spots in the city, offering a perfect escape from the crowds and noise just beyond its walls.
These moments... each shot I take is a little piece of that feeling.

.jpg)

